Together Forever

Thursday, July 15, 2010

*Zack*


This last picture, he was trying to lick me. That is his new thing. Must be the one trait he got from the Boyes side of the family. :) 
So I guess it's Zack's turn for a tribute. He is my little monkey. He has his own personality, but he really is a cross between Andrew's aggressiveness and athleticism and Ethan's cuddly, sensitive personality. He is so small still that when he does something so big it shocks me. He will be three in 3 weeks! The other day we were doing some school stuff and he wanted to practice cutting with scissors. I thought, surely he isn't big enough for this, but no, I then remembered I had kids in my preschool who were just a couple months older then he is! CRAZY! He did really well too! He also traced the letter D all by himself. This kid knows what he wants too. He gets away with more because sometimes it is just easier to say yes than no. I try to control that though. I know that will only lead to trouble! :) But how do you say no to that face? He has the lip quiver down pretty good too. Its so cute!
 I have lots of pictures of him because he still likes being in front of one! 

No comments:


All because two people fell in love