Together Forever

Friday, July 9, 2010

Migraines suck


We had planned a weekend to go and visit my brother Mark in Houston. I was excited to get out of town and feel like we are going on vacation. I got up and started getting ready so there would be no forgetting anything important, and I was cleaning so we left a clean house to come home to, and then I sit down to relax. Actually, to read Eclipse (AGAIN I KNOW!) when I noticed that I couldn't read the first letter in each word. I knew what this meant, but I was in denial. I had no headache medicine either. We don't use it often enough and it had expired. So I layed (laid?) down to rest and see if it would go away and instead it turned into a migraine. : ( I couldn't hardly do a thing and had to admit after several hours that we just weren't going to make it to Houston. So sad, and look at how ready and organized I was! We still haven't made it there yet....

No comments:


All because two people fell in love