On Sunday morning I took Zack into the shower with me and he started screaming, I didn't know why or what was going on until I looked at his neck. There was this huge welt that looked like it was growing as I was watching. We tried to figure out what happened and all I got out of my non-talker was "Andrew hit me". I had no idea how Andrew could have done that until later on during Sacrament meeting when Andrew told me they were playing with a long string and it got caught on Zack's neck and he pulled really hard to get it off. I was so caught off guard I didn't know what to say. Then I got mad. What the heck is my 7 year old doing with a string around his brother's neck!? Needless to say he got in trouble for not coming out with the truth all morning. It looked worse the next few days and now its in the scar stage. He has more scars than my other 2. Hazards of trying to keep up with the big kids I guess. He didn't want me to take the picture, so it doesn't show how yucky it looked.

No comments:
Post a Comment