Finally, FINALLY I have a piano again. I am surprised at how much I missed playing. Although this piano is painful to play because it needs to be tuned. The guy who sold it to me told me it sounded great to him, he obviously is NOT a musician of ANY sort. Oh well. In all other ways she is wonderful! I got her for less than $300 bucks and you just can't beat that. I love Craigslist!
(by the way, how in the world do you guys make those little hearts? I want to know! I wanted to say I "heart" craigslist)
Thanks!
4 comments:
That's awesome! I'm SO jealous! I've been wanting a piano for years and have been searching Craigslist just waiting for the right piano (and the $$). Happy playing!
So awesome! Btw, just a heads up, it's realllly hard to read your blog with the white lettering and light purple background. :(
Thanks Nicole, I forgot to change the code for my background when TCBOB changed there stuff yesterday. So thanks for bringing to my attention!
Yea!! A piano! That's awesome! I miss you!
Post a Comment