Yesterday I was cleaning my kitchen and this tub of honey was bugging me just sitting on the counter. I didn't really have a place to put it. So I put it in this handy dandy cabinet right by the fridge. Well little did I know that the silverware drawer hits the top of this little shelf I found for my honey. I am fixing lunch for Ethan and I open the drawer to get a fork and out plops my honey bucket.
And spills EVERYWHERE!
As you can see, right where it spilled is next to the stove and the fridge. So I had to scurry to get to the honey BEFORE it disappears underneath either of these appliances. Out come my handy little Pampered Chef scrapers and I start scooping up the honey.
This is how much honey is scraped up off my floor. That is the BIGGEST Pampered Chef bowl. It is huge and filled halfway with honey. I couldn't believe it. I have cleaned my floor several times and it is still sticky! What do I do? Any tricks I should know about?
No comments:
Post a Comment