Tuesday, July 13, 2010
*Ethan*
This little man right here is the sweetest kid around. I love all my children, and each one have their personalities, and Ethan's personality is sweetness. He prefers to sit on top of you than beside you. And if you make him sit beside you, he is as close as can get. There is no personal space with him. He will twirl your hair, or rub your arm. He is always spontaneously saying "I love you Mommy"at just the right moment when you want to pull your hair out and walk out the front door. Up until he went to preschool he was the kid in Primary who would misbehave JUST to sit on the teachers lap. Thankfully he has learned that in class that isn't gonna work. He starts kindergarten in 41 days (YES I am counting :)) and he could not be more excited about it. He is already a little heart breaker. I love this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
5 comments:
What a cutie! I love those eyes!
I think that all three of your boys are going to be heartbreakers. HANDSOME BOYS!
I think that all three of your boys are going to be heartbreakers. HANDSOME BOYS =)
I agree...Ethan is a cutie and all three will have harems! LOL
Ethan is SO CUTE! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment