Together Forever

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Pool Time!"-Zack







We are so lucky! In our ward there is this lady who so graciously allows us to use her pool whenever we want! When we have a day off, we go there. Here are a few pictures of a day when I finally remembered my camera. My friend Lindsay came a little later, but it was so hot I had to get in the water, not stay out and take pictures! 
I meant to get a picture of Zack who is now fearless in the water with his life jacket on. He will just get right in and start swimming all over the pool. Makes me a little nervous, but he has been doing great! Until...I took his jacket off so we could leave and Lindsay had to jump in with her shorts on to save his life. NEVER again will that jacket be off in the presence of the pool. I turned around for 2 seconds! (I know Amber, I read your post with a guilty conscience!) Thankfully my worst nightmare did NOT come true and I am now going to teach him to swim. At least in a way where is head will be above water until I can get to him. 

Ethan finally will swim back and forth across the pool. With his jacket too of course. He takes physical milestones very seriously and prefers to wait a really long time before he does anything.  He waited until 14 months to walk, 10 months to crawl, he just prefers to hang out. SO different from my other two! 

Andrew loves the water! He jumps in all the time and he is getting really good at swimming underwater. My boys are turning so dark it's hard to believe they are related to me at all. I am starting to get a little color finally. A week in Hawaii with no sunscreen got me nothing. 5 times out in the sun here in Texas gets me color, go figure. :) 

No comments:


All because two people fell in love