This isn't the best picture of Andrew, its just the most recent. :)
You can tell Andrew is my first born. He is stubbornly independent, which will be great when he is older, but right now that just drives me crazy. He likes all the same things I like and expects to be included in all that I do. Until he was 8 months old, he was always with me. He hasn't been on any formal sports teams but he is one of the most athletic kid's I have ever met. He is going to a golf camp in 2 weeks with his friend Parker and I am interested to see how he does. Then at the end of August he starts on a soccer team, and I know he is already good at that. When he was at Vail he was always playing soccer or basketball with the 5th graders. He picks on his little brothers all the time. To the point where when one of them starts crying, he is automatically blamed. I'm trying to change that, but hey, he EARNED that reputation! He is getting so big and I can't believe he is getting baptized in February. He reminds me to read scriptures and say family prayer and even though he is a tough kid who plays rough, he is really sensitive and loving.
39 days left until school. We are BOTH counting. He loves school!
No comments:
Post a Comment