Together Forever

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July

We spent the 3rd of July with our great new friends the Walden's. Andrew and Parker are already the best of friends. They go nuts not seeing each other everyday, which is fine with me and Lindsay! We get lots of girl talk and scrapbooking in while they play! Anyway, the guys devised this water slide into the baby pool and the kids had a blast! 

This happened a lot. The combination of Zack not moving fast enough because he didn't want to get out of the pool, and Ethan and Andrew not being patient enough to wait. No one cried about it though, so I guess they were having too much fun to care. :)
This is Andrew and Parker. They were busy discussing the different way the fireworks were lighting up, arguing their sides of the discussion. It is hilarious listening to these two talk to each other. They act like such little old men sometimes. 

This is how Zack enjoyed the fireworks. :) It had been a long and fun day and he just didn't make it. I don't think he even woke up when we took him out and back in to the car. 

And below is how Ethan enjoyed the fireworks. They weren't even loud but he was scared as usual. Not sure what to do about that. I thought this year he would have been over it, but apparently not. 
Me and my hunny. <3

I hope you guys all had a wonderful 4th of July. I am so grateful to live in a country where we can be free to make our own decisions. Even though right now it seems everything is going down hill, we DO have the power to change it! When we were singing the Star Spangled Banner at church I was so filled with the Spirit for what those men did for us. I remember has a senior in High School taking a trip with the Madrigals to D.C and singing that song where it was written and at the Lincoln Memorial. It was awesome! Anyway, God Bless America! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what great fun! Awesome to have friends like this and have your boys with such friends!


All because two people fell in love