Together Forever

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Luau at the Hilton











Jeff's brother lives on Maui and he got us GREAT VIP tickets to this luau. We were literally on the front row. It was so cool. My favorite night of the whole week we were there. There was one part when the warriors challenged Jeff to pick up the leaf, which is an offering of friendship I suppose, and I wish I could describe how funny it was. We have it on video, and I don't have the pictures to do it justice. It was awesome though!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mouth watered just looking at that fabulous feast!

The six of us! said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time together!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Princess Danell said...

Making me hungry!

Lori said...

I have to laugh. Brandon and I stayed at the Hilton about 10 years ago. Our room overlooked the luau...which we got to hear EVERY NIGHT! We still joke about it!


All because two people fell in love