Way back in the beginning of February we told you all that we were moving to Dallas. Then we said we weren't. Then we were, then we weren't. Well now we are. Officially. They kept coming back to Jeff and asking what it would take to get us out there. Well they managed to work it out. Jeff will probably be out there mid May and the boys and I will follow in June once school is out. I am really excited for this opportunity for our family. But I am so nervous! I have done a big move completely away from family and I know how hard it is. So this time I am not naive enough to think its going to be all roses. I also know how wonderful it is to make friends who end up becoming like family. So I am really excited about that. I know will be busy packing (again) and saying goodbye to friends and family. Just know if you want to come visit Dallas TX you have a place to stay! (those people that I know :))
The finickiness by the way was not us, it was them.
7 comments:
That is so exciting Memory. It sounds like we need to talk. I am very happy for you.
Congrats to my fav family! I will miss running into you but wish you all the best! Love Bonnie
Wow Mem, congrats! How excited (and scary!) Good luck!!
Yeah! That's great. I really think you'll like it here. Let me know if I can help at all. 214-682-4967
Yeah. I love Texas, i would go in a heart beat! Yeah for you!
Awesome! Good for you. And as you begin your journey away from SoCal, I begin my journey back. *sigh*
Ive been reading on facebook about your move! Good luck.... what a fun new adventure for your family :) Your Hawaii trip looks amazing! How nice to get away with your hubby for some couple time!
Post a Comment