We left early on Sunday morning and upon arriving at the parking structure, I recognized someone. Not many of you will know who she is, she says she never gets recognized, but my kids watch her show all the time! My first celebrity! I actually don't even know her real name, I just know her as Nina from Imagination Movers. She was really really sweet and offered to take a picture. I didn't really want to bother her, but it was fun!
The picture from the plane is of Maui as we flew into Honolulu.
As you can see, I looked so tired! Which I was, and I was missing my babies already.
2 comments:
I LOVE Hawaii(who doesn't) I am so jealous you got to go! I am glad you had a good time!
The boys love Imagination Movers! I think my boys would have been excited to see her. I probably wouldn't have noticed her unless she was in her Nina gear. Lol!
Post a Comment