These are just some pictures of the rest of the journey on the Road to Hana. I didn't get sick driving on it, but it was exhausting! You can tell by some of these pictures of me that I was ready for a nap. I am not sure why I was so tired. It was a beautiful drive, but not as beautiful as it would have been if it were raining. The black sand beach we were on is actually broken up pieces of lava. The cave we are in is a lava tube. It was really cool. This is not a beach you can swim in. When we were taking pictures it was nice and calm. Not even 5 minutes later, the tide was coming in with huge waves! It was crazy how fast it changed!
We also stopped at this blow hole. It's just this area of lava and rock that creates this hole and when the waves come in, water will fly out of there! I didn't catch it with my camera, but Jeff got it on video.
No comments:
Post a Comment