Together Forever

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunset Dinner Cruise

We were totally sold. Ha ha! We went in to get snorkel gear, and ended up with a CD for the road to Hana, and buying tickets on a sunset dinner cruise. We were going to buy tickets for a whale watching tour, but found out that for the same price we could eat dinner, see the sunset and see the whales. We chose that.
I am so glad we did! We sat on the front of the boat, saw a lot of whales and really enjoyed the view.














Speaking of snorkeling. Jeff took me out for the first time on this day. I did not like it at all. I am not a fan of going into the ocean. I never have been, I hate the waves. So the idea of going in and then swimming out past the waves just about gave me a heart attack. I wouldn't let go of Jeff's hand the whole time. Which drove him crazy. He doesn't like to be tethered down to anyone. Plus the first place we went really didn't have any fish to look at. We did, however, hear the whales calling to each other under the water. It could have been dolphins, but it was really cool.

No comments:


All because two people fell in love