So the next day I did NOT want to go snorkeling again. Jeff was frustrated with me and I was mad at myself too, I wanted to be cool and go along with everything he wanted to do! (personally I just wanted to sit on the beach and read my book, but that is boring for him). He took me to this other place, past Wailea, it is a reserve so the fish are really friendly. There were no waves here. You could see the fish from above the water, so I knew we wouldn't have to go out very far. I was feeling a little better about it. So I jumped in. Not literally, but I ended up loving it. We saw a sea turtle and some beautiful fish. I was getting more confident with swimming on my own that I actually let go of Jeff's hand. (Much to his relief!) Then as we were coming in I was caught in a surge and crashed my knee into the rocks/coral. OUCH! Not fun. But it didn't ruin the experience and I went back in everyday, except Tuesday because that was when we did the road to Hana.
You go! It can be scary to snorkel, I always hear the jaws theme and think a shark is inches away from biting me. I would LOVE to hear whales, that is amazing! Glad you had some great experiences while there!
I love all these Hawaii pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time, and it's awesome you did the snorkeling. I've never done it and I am not sure if I could!
2 comments:
You go! It can be scary to snorkel, I always hear the jaws theme and think a shark is inches away from biting me. I would LOVE to hear whales, that is amazing! Glad you had some great experiences while there!
I love all these Hawaii pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time, and it's awesome you did the snorkeling. I've never done it and I am not sure if I could!
Post a Comment