Together Forever

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Whoever said buying a house was fun?

It is not fun! It is hard and stressful and full of emotional roller coasters. The end product will be fantastic. I really see us staying in this house for a very long time. That is of course because I am refusing to ever move again. At the very least not until Zack is on his mission. Then I might consider buying a house on the beach in San Diego just big enough for the two of us. :)

view from the front room, same side as the front door.

back of the house

view from our window, it shows how big the yard is. The air force base tower is just to the right of this picture. (yes our house parallels the landing strip. Probably the only negative that I don't like about this house)

Bedroom upstairs, probably Ethan and Zack's room

Andrew's room

closet under the stairs

bathroom downstairs

bedroom downstairs

family room, looking from the dining room

another view of the family room and formal living space

Front rooms

view from the front door

Finally, the front of the house. Not sure why these pics are so out of order

There is a jack and jill bathroom between the boys rooms upstairs

Kitchen



laundry

master bathroom

master bedroom

our closet

Pantry (Can I get a HALLELUJAH?!)

Park right down the street from the house

back of the house


So we were pre-approved by Wells Fargo and I thought we were good to go once we found out they accepted our offer on this house. Little did I know, when I went to go send over the signed counter offer acceptance thingy that I would be in for a very stressful weekend and evening. Yeah, for whatever reason that I still don't understand, Wells decided to decline us. Thankfully our awesome Realtor had a lender she uses all the time and so I called her up. We are still waiting on some things before we have the official approval, but it is looking good and I am so glad to have a lender that really knows what they are doing. So if you live in Arizona and need a lender call me up and I will give you their number. :) But it is looking good now, and we are having the inspection done sometime this week and if all goes well we will close escrow on this beautiful house February 10th. By the way, Jeff did this all on his own! He found a gorgeous home for us and I have not seen it in person. I'm so lucky to have a man that is so good at knowing what I want and need!

1 comment:

Amber said...

YAY! I still don't know where this is? Hope it all works out...all of that paperwork and junk and buying a house really is stressful!


All because two people fell in love