DAYLON! He is such a sweet little kid! After reading about him and watching his family go through the ups and downs of the bone marrow transplant I had to work hard not to get all emotional watching him crawl around and play. He's not out of the woods, but he definitely has the sweetest spirit I have ever met in a child.
His mom is my good friend Jennifer. I know she doesn't like it when people say it, but she is a hero to me watching her care for Daylon and her other 4 children and Brian. I eat humble pie whenever I have a bad day and see what she has to deal with all the time. She makes me want to be better! If you want to read about Daylon and EB go to his blog hereHe was so funny when I picked him up to take a picture, he started hamming it up! I was laughing so hard!
1 comment:
It was so nice to see you guys and catch up! Love you!
Post a Comment