So I bought a new camera and it has a fish eye lens and I was playing around with it. It was pretty fun!
All the kiddos at the children's museum in La Habra. Sorry but this was a total let-down for a museum. IT was tiny and we were done in like an hour. But the kids had a good time and we got in free, so no biggie. :)
Katie and I
Makayla and Zack
Me and Hannah-who is now 12! Who said she could get all big!?
Vienna
Me and Maddie paddie
the girly girls!
Let's aspire to something higher Andrew. :)
My little Nephite. He is so cute!
The servants feeding the royalty :)
I was going to pretend to kiss the scary bear but changed my mind.
We touched his claws and I do not ever want to be chased by a lion. OUCH!
This was kind of creepy. We were just sitting there (while the kids touched a snake! EW!) and we look up and there are these birds hanging just above Katie's head. Good thing they were stuffed!
The whole crew that went to the museum
lunch at Chick-fil-A
No comments:
Post a Comment