Together Forever

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Grove

After the museum we went over to the Grove in LA and walked around and waited for the rest of the group to show up. I had to wait around in LA to pick up Jeff from the airport so we had a long day ahead of us. I will admit I didn't handle it well. There was a TON of people there (hello? 3 days before Christmas! :)) My kids were all over the place. I was afraid they were going to get snatched and it just got to be too much. If Jeff didn't need a ride I would have left immediately. But I didn't, and it ended up being just fine. No one got stolen. 







Everyone was so excited to finally see Stephanie! I think she was overwhelmed with everyone vying for her attention. She always has time for Ethan though! :) 


Tucker doesn't have a large tumor, remember Max? That is him!






It was "snowing" at this point and everyone got really excited. Lol!

So a little story for you that shows the Lord is always watching out for you. Always. I am not familiar at all with LAX. I have been driven there several times, but had never had to drive there myself. So I'm asking my brother Mike what the best way to go would be and when I should leave and all that. He gives me directions that seemed kind of random to me at the time, but thankfully I listened and didn't just blow it off because I had my phone. THANK goodness. I think that he was inspired to give me those directions. When I left the Grove to go and pick Jeff up my phone was doing just fine, but then he called and apparently that is just too much for my phone and it FROZE! I was thinking oh crap. I'm in downtown Los Angeles. I have NO clue where I'm at. None. I don't know anyone's phone number because my phone is frozen and I started to get a little scared. I pulled over into a random neighborhood to try and fix it and then looked around and got this feeling I should not be parked here. So I started to drive and then I decided to say a prayer. But I didn't want to just be stopped in the middle of the road either. So I drove and we said a family prayer as I drove. I remembered the semi-direction that Mike told me to go and I just followed it praying it was the right way. Then I got on the 405 thinking it was the wrong direction but did it anyway and wouldn't you know it but the very next exit was for LAX. Jeff didn't know what kind of car I was driving and I just drove real slow through the terminal and luckily he was paying attention. I have never had to go on such blind faith before and it was scary and empowering at the same time. If Mike hadn't said those two street directions that he would take, I don't know what I would have done. I love getting answers to prayers. 

No comments:


All because two people fell in love