Together Forever

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Catch-up...AGAIN!

I promise to TRY to be better this year about updating this blog. I love reading people's blogs and I hate it when they don't update for a long time, and yet I'm guilty of doing that! So I apologize and lets play catch up. We will start with some pictures from the end of season soccer parties. :)

That lady right there is Ethan's coach. I'm a nice person, I usually like most people. I did not like her coaching style AT ALL! You could hear her from across the park yelling at the boys to move faster. Ugh! It was embarrassing! Jeff and I would make fun of coaches that got all crazy like that. Give me a break, they are 6 years old! I was so glad to have this season over. 

Ethan got a trophy though, and he even made a goal! He had a good time in-spite of his coach and that is really all that mattered. 

Zack with his trophy! He was so excited! He was on a team of just 4 boys and they kicked butt! Seriously it was so sad for the other teams. They were aggressive (in a good way) and made tons of goals. I think Zack even played against 3 other players by himself and still managed to get some goals in with no problem. 

This was his little team. It was really cute watching these little guys run all around. 

No comments:


All because two people fell in love