Today is a day where I am feeling so overwhelmed I am not accomplishing a thing! It was a CrAZy month of October, and November is shaping up to be the same. I don't know how my friends who are constantly busy handle it. I need down time. I've been wasting an extraordinary amount of time online and watching television. I haven't even had time to read! Shocker! So I am setting a goal this week. I'm counting on you (whoever may read this) to help me keep my goal(s).
For one week, November 8th 2010 is the deadline. I am going to try:
*Watching no television. This is me, not Jeff or the kids. Although it would do the kids good! This is all about me this week.
*I'm going to cook every night. Hopefully I can find some yummy, cheap and relatively easy recipes. If you know of some, let me know! I'm desperate for cheap ways of eating.
*I'm going to exercise every day. Which will be walking with Zack after the older ones go to school. If anyone wants to join me, be at my house at 8:00 am tomorrow and we will walk together!
*I'm only going to have 30 mins of computer/iPod time a day. (wow that is going to be hard!)
*I am going to potty train Zack! Diapers are too expensive, and for goodness sake he is 3 already!
Okay so those are my goals. Do you think it's a bit much? I hope it is doable. I am going to try and check in with you guys everyday to see how I am doing. This should be interesting!
Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Hey friend! I can walk with you on Thursday morning. I work every other day this week.
I have some recipes. Let me know what you are in the mood for. I have some in several different cuisines- Chinese, Italian, American, Mexican. If there is something in the recipe the rest of the faily doesn't like, my stuff is versitile. =)Email me.
Wow! That's a lot of goals for the week. Don't overwhelm yourself. Let me know if I can help with anything.
Could you be any more ambitious? No tv time--you can easily do it. As for cheap meals, I love crockpots. I get a big old cheap slab of meat, pour a cheap packet of dry onion soup over it, and then add vegetables later. Or pasta and sauce, rice and beans, etc.
The 30 minutes of computer time would kill me. But I've totally been procrastinating on facebook--which is the only reason I'm on facebook: to waste time instead of doing what I need to do but not want to do.
Cole was 3 1/2 when we finally potty trained him. Easiest by far.
Post a Comment