Together Forever

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 2 and 3

Well yesterday was a failure. I didn't watch tv during the day, but I did stay on the computer longer than I wanted to. It was also still kind of rainy so I didn't walk either. I was feeling pretty down on myself until I realized that I was feeling punished! Accomplishing goals should not feel that way! I spent lots of time with Zack playing, I read with the kids and I made dinner. So according to my "plans" I failed, but I still feel like I got stuff done. The boys also did their chores again and that is always a good thing.

Today I went walking with Holly, and man that time just flies by when you have someone to chat with! Thanks Holly for coming with me! I now know that if I have someone to talk to it won't feel like such a chore.
I had plans to help Ethan's teacher at school when right as I was leaving I get a call from the nurse saying Andrew is throwing up and I need to come get him. Bummer for him, and it totally put a wrench in my plans for the day. I bring him home and he is fine! I'm making him stay on the couch, and I will be making him take a nap because Zack kept me up all night long so I need one. Lol. I'm making dinner again though and I exercised, so so far I consider this a passable day. :)

I promise, after lunch a fun picture post!

1 comment:

The Bundy Family said...

Well, it wasn't a failure because you made an effort in keeping a list of the things that are important to you! That is the first step to anything.....THE DESIRE. Second, I totally missed you at the Halloween party. I had said to Ammon, that I wished your family was there. Thank goodness for blogs. I am so glad we can keep in touch this way. Even though it had been a long time since I have seen everyone, I really felt so connected. That is so nice to have friends you know are forever no matter how much time passes in between seeing each other. Here's to the next time we get to see each other.


All because two people fell in love