Well, I have reached my limit on my blog. I can no longer post pictures without paying for it. I'm working on it, so there will be a few days with no posts. Sorry!
It's only $5 for 20 MB of space. Which is a really good deal. I just haven't done it yet. :) I will soon! Starting school and life in general is making my life a little crazy! -and I haven't even started yet! I'm nervous!
5 comments:
I have never heard of that. What do u do
I didn't know there was a limit! That totally stinks!
That just happened to me last week!
Oh no!! Did you figure this out? I have a personal blog, and I could definitely see this happening! How much is it?
It's only $5 for 20 MB of space. Which is a really good deal. I just haven't done it yet. :) I will soon! Starting school and life in general is making my life a little crazy! -and I haven't even started yet! I'm nervous!
Post a Comment