Together Forever

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 1

Well, today has started off well, or ending well anyway. I'm pushing it on my time limit for the computer. I thought 30 mins would be plenty of time! AH!

 Anyway, today Zack and I walked our 2 1/2 miles and it was freezing! But it felt good to get my muscles moving. It would be great to have company though! :) Hint hint!

I didn't start potty training him, there is a part of me that is hesitating because I don't want to fight with him. But I want to at least give it a try. So that is my goal for tomorrow morning, but with park day thrown in and friends over, I'm not sure how well that will go. We will see, I'm not pushing it. :)

I cooked last night and tonight. So far so good. I don't know why cooking is such a chore for me, I just really don't like it. Lol.

Okay, now here is for a confession, or a moderation on my goals. I'm going to watch one show a night. (Honestly, its because I forgot Biggest Loser was on tonight!) But one show is nothing compared to my normal evening fare.

Cutting down on these two things though (computer and TV) I was able to keep my house clean, play skateboarding on the Nintendo with Zack (he kicked my butt!), had the boys do chores, started their journals, made a menu AND finished a book! Amazing what can happen!

Okay I'm out of time. Tomorrow I hope to add some pics to my post!

3 comments:

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Good job! :) I don't think I could do one show a night

Unknown said...

You ROCK, Mem!

Amber said...

Doesn't it feel good to accomplish stuff? I got my floors clean yesterday and although that doesn't sound like much, it was a HUGE job. As for cooking, tonight I'm buying 5buck pizza :>


All because two people fell in love