The boys' school had a carnival for Halloween. It happened to fall on the craziest storm day that we have experienced so far. It was the day the tornado sirens went off-and there was actually a tornado! Just far away from us on the other side of Dallas. THANK GOODNESS! I felt sorry for the PTA ladies though because everything had to be brought inside! It was madness in the hallways, but we all had a really good time.
Look at that beautiful baby! Oh wait, he's 3, he's not a baby anymore!
They both wanted their faces painted.
McGruff the crime dog! Zack was the only one I could keep track of since the older boys were running all over spending their tickets.
Jeff and Ethan having a pumpkin race.
Ethan and Zack's turn now!
I don't know why Zack kept lying down in the middle of the race, but he did it a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment