I think my friend Christine must think I'm crazy with how I get obsessed over some of her recipes and eat them over and over. This current addiction all started after Geoff's birthday party and Ethan came home with this bag of colored popcorn. I thought, Ethan doesn't like sweets too much, so I will just take a little bit. Next thing I know the bag is completely empty and he's asking where his popcorn is! Bad Mommy! So I asked her for the recipe because I couldn't stop thinking about it all that day and the next. So I made some, and today I made some more.
It is so yummy and I truly can't help myself for eating way too much of it. It's added to my list of things that I will eat until I'm sick. You know, Oreo's, Caramel popcorn, wafer cookies and now Jello popcorn. I'd venture to say it is even BETTER than caramel corn, but that might be pushing it just a little. :)
Andrew helped me stir, measure and pour ingredients. I think he had fun. It's a huge step for me to cook with my kids. I wish I had the loving patience some other moms have and allow my kids to cook with me all the time. My mom had the patience, I'm slowly working on it. When I think back actually, I was making chocolate chip cookies by myself when I was 8. Craziness.
2 comments:
are you going to share the recipe?
Thanks for the recipie!! I'm totally gonna make it. :) And I totally know what you mean about the patience thing. We were just making strawberry biscuits yesterday morning and I was trying to be VERY concious about my patience. I want to be a good, loving mamma and I want my children to have those memories with me. :)
Post a Comment