It gets hot out here. I am not going to lie. However it isn't as hot as Arizona (yet) and for that I can be grateful. :) Yesterday was a really hot day, and so we bought the boys this fun pool from Target. They loved it! In fact a fringe benefit of having a backyard and now a pool to play in is that Zack will take a nap! WOO HOO! He has been so tired lately from just playing and playing out back. Anyway, he passed out for like 3 hours after playing in the pool and now our garage is completely organized! I can park my van in there and exercise too. It is amazing what can get done when the 2 year old is safely gone. :) I plan to clean today and take pictures of our new place so you can see where we live now!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Splash time!
It gets hot out here. I am not going to lie. However it isn't as hot as Arizona (yet) and for that I can be grateful. :) Yesterday was a really hot day, and so we bought the boys this fun pool from Target. They loved it! In fact a fringe benefit of having a backyard and now a pool to play in is that Zack will take a nap! WOO HOO! He has been so tired lately from just playing and playing out back. Anyway, he passed out for like 3 hours after playing in the pool and now our garage is completely organized! I can park my van in there and exercise too. It is amazing what can get done when the 2 year old is safely gone. :) I plan to clean today and take pictures of our new place so you can see where we live now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
3 comments:
Cute pictures Mem! Looks like the boys are loving having a yard again. And what a perk-Zack takes naps again! Yea! We miss you tons, but it looks like you are having fun in Texas!
So nice to have a place of your own! Hope you have a mild summer. Air conditioning bills are a beast. We blew both of our air conditioners there!
Your boys eyes!!! There's nothing quite like those stunning blues and LONG eyelashes! love them.
Post a Comment