Together Forever

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our new place!

Those of you reading this blog know me in some way. You obviously care about me because you are reading this. So please ignore the fact that my house is just not that clean. I try to keep it clean and sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. So enjoy the tour of our new home. :)




We can already park and workout in our garage! WOO HOO! There is also a picture of the street so that you can see how green it is around here. Most all the neighborhoods have huge trees and instead of dirt patches there are grass patches along the roads. I love how green it is.




This is our under the stairs storage. This is also where we will be hiding in case there is a tornado. :) This is also our dining room/office and kitchen. I do not like tile. It gets dirty all the time and is such a pain in the butt to clean. I think I need a Shark steam cleaner. :)




These are the living areas of the house. The room with all the bookshelves will be where my piano goes when I get it. (I can't wait!) Don't you love all the books?

This is the washer and dryer that we got for $100! It works great! I love craigs list!



This is Zack's room with all of Andrew's things in it. :) Zack will sleep anywhere.

This is Andrew and Ethan's room. It used to be Ethan and Zack's room, but Andrew didn't like sleeping by himself. So we switched last night.




This is our bedroom. I thought our apartment had a big master. I love how big this room is. It will be even nicer once I can get decorating. It also happens to be the hottest room in the house. :( I do NOT love that about it.


This is our backyard. The big sand patch was supposed to be sodded last week. It hasn't, and the boys love playing in it and dragging it into the house. I hope it disappears soon.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Sweet pad, Memory. That's the biggest place I've seen you in, I'm sure you're enjoying stretching out and enjoying your area. It is gloriously green there. I love that!

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Did you buy or are you renting? I like your house very cute!

Valerie Boyes said...

So much space! You must be loving it! I'm glad I can picture where you live now! I miss you soooo much!

Gailine said...

Your new house is beautiful. It must be so nice to have a yard.


All because two people fell in love