Together Forever

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Black Eye



I have a love hate relationship with trampolines. They are so much fun for the kids, and it wears them out completely. But then there is the other side of it where they are dangerous! A simple little bonk on the head while both children are bouncing=a serious black eye. Andrew was so embarrassed! My friends at the party thought I was exaggerating how bad it was, but no, he looked like Quasimodo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. He wouldn't let me take a picture until almost a week later, but I promise it was protruding at least 2 inches off his head! Poor guy was SO embarrassed! He couldn't see the cool factor in having a battle wound at all. Hopefully he will not get anymore, but he is a hyper boy so I doubt that will happen!
(the pictures aren't the greatest, they are off my cell phone)

No comments:


All because two people fell in love