So Disneyland had the get in free on your birthday and anyone who knows me would know I would take advantage of that. Rosane has a pass, so she and I went together. It was so nice! I was kind of sad that day because it looked like no one was going to be able to make it to my birthday dinner that night, (which turned out to be not true, so many people came!) so it was nice to be able to go to my favorite place in the world. It was supposed to rain, but didn't, and there were hardly any lines anywhere. It couldn't have been a better day. And the burger we had was so yummy! It didn't give you that nasty feeling in your stomach you get eating a big juicy burger. It was a blast. Thanks Rosane!
Monday, February 8, 2010
The Big 3-0!
That is right, I turned 30 in December. I was not expecting to be upset by this, but I kind of was! So stupid really, because there is no difference between 29 and 30, but I just was feeling like I had not accomplished ANY of the things I had wanted to by this stage of my life. Mostly regarding education. But then I started thinking about all that I HAD accomplished and I felt much better. I have 3 amazingly beautiful boys, who just make me happy-and crazy. But life wouldn't be the same without them. I have a wonderful husband who works SO hard so I can stay at home with our kids. I have a wonderful group of friends. I love them so much! They do so much for me and I am so blessed they are in my life.








So Disneyland had the get in free on your birthday and anyone who knows me would know I would take advantage of that. Rosane has a pass, so she and I went together. It was so nice! I was kind of sad that day because it looked like no one was going to be able to make it to my birthday dinner that night, (which turned out to be not true, so many people came!) so it was nice to be able to go to my favorite place in the world. It was supposed to rain, but didn't, and there were hardly any lines anywhere. It couldn't have been a better day. And the burger we had was so yummy! It didn't give you that nasty feeling in your stomach you get eating a big juicy burger. It was a blast. Thanks Rosane!
So Disneyland had the get in free on your birthday and anyone who knows me would know I would take advantage of that. Rosane has a pass, so she and I went together. It was so nice! I was kind of sad that day because it looked like no one was going to be able to make it to my birthday dinner that night, (which turned out to be not true, so many people came!) so it was nice to be able to go to my favorite place in the world. It was supposed to rain, but didn't, and there were hardly any lines anywhere. It couldn't have been a better day. And the burger we had was so yummy! It didn't give you that nasty feeling in your stomach you get eating a big juicy burger. It was a blast. Thanks Rosane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
1 comment:
Sounds like a perfect day! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment