Together Forever

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kaylene's Pictures











My friend Kaylene is starting a photography business down here in Southern California and she wanted to take some of my boys, they turned out so cute! It was freezing on this day! My boys, I think, should model. What do you think? (I know, I am biased, but they are so darn cute!)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! Those are some amazing pictures! Where does she work out of? I'm always looking for more pictures of Alana!

Princess Danell said...

Those boys have THE most beautiful eyes. They are going to be lady killers.

Anonymous said...

I think you are right! They have their Dads eyes and your sparkle. What adorable kids!

Teri said...

Your boys really are the most handsome boys I have ever seen! I don't usually say that to people, but they are!!!


All because two people fell in love