Monday, February 8, 2010
Dallas, Texas
That's right people, we will most likely be living in Texas by May of 2010. Jeff has a huge opportunity for growth out there in the Dallas area and we are going to take advantage of it. I must admit that the thought of having to pack, AGAIN, makes me a little sick to my stomach and makes me want to go to sleep for a very long time. I get tired just thinking about it. But I am also very excited for this new adventure. I am going to miss my friends like crazy, but hopefully there will be some new ones to be made. :) This offer isn't final yet, so there is the slimmest chance that we will be staying here in California, but from where it is right now we will be moving very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
2 comments:
That's awesome! We moved to the DFW area 1 1/2 years ago and really love it. We live in Allen. It's a great area- lots of members- there's a stake in Allen, great schools, etc. What area are you looking to live in? Let me know if you need any help. email me: jennifergee7@gmail.com
Aaron served there and couldn't be more excited for you! He loves Dallas and all I hear is such wonderful things about it. We wish you happy packing, and a safe trip.
Post a Comment