Together Forever

Monday, February 8, 2010

Later that night...










I love the Olive Garden. We went there for my birthday last year, and it didn't turn out so great. I had a melt down, what with all the CRAP going on back then. So it was nice to make a NEW memory that had nothing negative about it. Amy and Rich Russel came, Stephanie and Eric, Bryan and Gina, Mark and Michelle, Jay and Merry and me and Jeff were all there. Which was a lot considering I only thought Jay and Merry were coming! Anyway, yummy food, fun conversation was the best ending to my birthday. And thanks to someone so so so nice, no one had to pay for their meal, it was taken care of! I am not sure WHO it was, but we were stunned! and very grateful.

No comments:


All because two people fell in love