Nope, my friend Rachel got a hold of Jeff and planned me a surprise party! I had NO idea she was doing it. I thought we were going out to eat and getting a pedicure. Even looking back, she was acting a little funny about what time it was and not wanting me to hold her phone to look at this picture. Which she was showing me to corroborate her story to get me to Sophie's house. I don't think she realized how easy it would be to get me to go. I didn't care what we were doing, I was just glad to get out of the house! So we walk in and they all yell surprise and then babies start screaming! HA! That was pretty funny. But I was so surprised it almost scared me. I would have fallen over backward if the door hadn't been there. Jeff was there, and come to find out he had to stay at work extra long because I couldn't get to Corona too early. Which I was anxious to do and then after I left he had to rush to leave so he wouldn't miss the party. So much planning and sneaking around that I had no idea he was capable of keeping anything from me!
Rachel's brother in law is a DJ and he was there and it was like all the parties we had back in High school! Minus the M&M's. I haven't had that much fun in so long! We were dancing all night long. So much fun! Well that ends my amazing birthday celebration. It was the best birthday EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment