Sunday, November 30, 2008
Update on Twilight
Okay so many of you have seen that I was very excited about the movie. Well I thought that because I had to do preschool, work until 10:30 that night and then stay up until 3 in the morning to watch the movie, was why I HATED it so much. But no, Jeff and I went again last night because I was told it was SO much better the second time. Wrong again. Well it was better, I didn't HATE it this time, but it was still ridiculous. I hope none of you went to see it and have not read the books, decide to skip the books altogether. Because the books are amazing. I love them and read them over and over. Anyway, that is my thought on the movie. James was pretty hot though, and so was Emmett. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
6 comments:
That sucks you hated it so much. I loved it!!! Of course, movies are never anything like the books so my expectations weren't high, but I thought it was a great movie!
ha ha ha I feel the same way I thought maybe I hated it cause I was surrounded by the screaming teens but no I real hated the poor acting should that be even called acting? The movie had a few good parts but I saw all those in the previews I wanted more of the Cullen family involvement and more of a story put into it then just her and his thoughts read aloud. I cant believe what a disappointment this was my over all rating is a D- (I agree about James and Emmett being the best part!!!)
Well I have to say that I Loved it! I wasn't expecting it to be great, actually I went into it thinking it would be pretty cheesy. But I really thought they did a good job adapting the book. They really followed it pretty closely. And I have to say that I REALLY enjoyed looking at Edward! :)
Sorry you didn't like it. I really enjoyed it, but not as much as the book of course. Hopefully the next one will be better.
I saw it before I read the books and liked it a lot- enough to read all the books (I'm on number 4). It seems like people either love it or hate it!
I didn't hate it, but it was about what I expected considering the budget and second rate movie studio that they had to work with. And we all know that the books are ALWAYS better than the movies. I did like the chemistry between Bella and Edward, but didn't like Jasper.
Post a Comment