Together Forever

Monday, November 3, 2008

8 Things I like a whole lot:
-My husband
-My kids
-the Twilight series
-My friends
-Gilmore Girls
-Blogs
-My essential oils
-CHOCOLATE, snickers in particular

8 Phrases I say often:
-What are you thinking?!
-When will you be home
-cool
-I love you
-Just a minute!
-clean your room!
-Stop it!
-I'm tired

8 Things I want to do before I die:
-Get out of debt
-Buy a house
-Do Jeff's family's geneology
-Travel to Europe
-Go on a cruise
-See my children stay strong in the gospel
-Visit each temple
-Learn to play the guitar, or violin

8 Things I've learned from my past:
-Dressing modestly makes a difference in how people see you, and how you see yourself
-Life is short
-Group dating is a standard for a reason
-It matters who your friends are
-Family is the best
-Babies grow too fast
-Habits are hard to break, or make take your pick
-Keep dreaming, don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something.

8 Places I'd love to visit
-Hawaii
-England
-Germany
-Ireland
-Nauvoo
-Scotland
-Florida
-Texas

8 Things I currently need or want:
-new clothes
-a cook
-A maid
-A vacation
-Motivation to get stuff done, boring stuff, I get my blogs checked without much push! I love to do that
-Tomorrow to be over
-Prop 8 to pass
-to study the scriptures , save money, be a good wife and mom.

8 People I tag :
-Gailine
-Jesse
-Rachel
-Monica
-Lacey
-anyone who wants to

1 comment:

The six of us! said...

Hi Memory!!! Thanks for sending me your blog address. Your kiddos are soooo cute and have gotten so big too! Hope it's ok to add you to my blog, it's fun to keep in touch this way!


All because two people fell in love