High School Tag
1. Did you date someone from your highschool? Yes several people actually. Married one too
2. What kind of car did you drive? huge blue ford van, white buick, toyota camry and I think a burgandy chevy mini van. I shared and my family changed cars a lot.
3.Were you a party animal? Nope.
4.Were you considered a flirt? yes, flirt would be an understatement
5.Where you in band, orchestra, or choir? choir, Madrigals.
6.What was your most embarrassing moment in highschool? I can't think of one. Or I am blocking it from my memory so that I don't have to be embarrassed again!
7.Were you a nerd? sometimes
8.Were you on varsity teams? only if you consider madrigals varsity. which I think you can!
9.Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope.
10.Can you still sing the fight song? I think so, I might have to have help getting started
11.Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Sonnenburg, Mrs. Jadrich
12.What was your school full name? Centennial High School.
13.School mascot? Huskies.
14.Did you go to the Homecoming dance and with who? Yes, Cameron
15.If you could go back, would you? only if I can know what I know now. I loved high school though, so yeah
16.What do you remember most about graduation? sitting on the field. thats really all that sticks out. I was kind of sad
17.Where did you go senior skip day? I was at school. yeah I guess I was a dork
18.Were you in a club? Nope.
19.Have you gained some weight since then? Yes. 3 kids will do that to you
20.Who was your prom date? Junior year, Mike Kessel. Senior year Jeff, my hubby
21.Are you planning on going to your 10 yr reunion? you bet I am!
22.Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Boys are not the most important thing to high school, Date more often and don't go steady.
I tag anyone who wants to do this, it was fun
1 comment:
This totally made me laugh! Especially when you said that the word "flirt" was an understatement. Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment