Together Forever

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

thirty-six and a half more hours!

Okay so I am pathetically excited about Twilight, the movie! I am having a hard time sleeping I am so excited. I want the movie to be good, and I am afraid it's not going to live up to my expectations. Only time will tell, and there's not that much left! YAY! So to all that are going tomorrow to the midnight release have a blast, I know I am!

3 comments:

The six of us! said...

We all know that the book version is always better. I can't wait either, have fun and let me know what you think about it!

Jennifer said...

So how was it? I'm going to see it this week. I am waiting for my sister's to be in town for thanksgiving. I can't wait!

BL said...

I am anxious to see what you thought... I saw it and thought it was OK. I need to borrow the next book from you- i've only read twilight so far! but I LOVED it!


All because two people fell in love