Together Forever

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Twilight Characters

Okay, I hope to be able to keep my promise of never mentioning Twilight again. But since I had such a strong reaction to the movie, I wanted to share my picks for some of the characters. I really liked Esme, Rosalie, Alice, Bella (even though her acting could be better), Jacob, and Emmett. I think they could have done with a better Carlisle and Edward, and for sure Jasper, but I haven't found him yet. At this point anyone could do better than that guy. I hope nobody knows him, cause I am not trying to be mean! Anyway, this is my choice for Carlisle:

Bradley Cooper Pictures, Images and Photos

I was watching the first season of Alias and he just would be PERFECT!

Okay now for Edward. Brian Hallisay is his name. He is on Privileged and I think he could do a great Edward. Although he doesn't look 17, which would be a problem. Anyway....

BRIAN HALLISAY Pictures, Images and Photos

Okay so thats all. They are really the only ones I had a problem with. Ok I'm done with Twilight. I will move on to my children! I love them way more anyway.

3 comments:

BL said...

memory you are so funny! I love this post.

The six of us! said...

Okay i totally agree with you on Carlisle!!!

Shelley said...

I'm not sure how I missed this one on my first visit. I think the problem with that actor playing Carlisle is that he would steal the show!! Wow, he's a cutie! I think maybe I will have to start watching Alias!
I still can't decide on someone else for Edward.
By the way, here's the url for my site if you want to visit:
http://quibbler.chainreader.com/


All because two people fell in love