The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose.
1. The fridge
2. The Closet
Jeff has the closet in our room and I have overtaken the closet in Zacks room. We just have tiny tiny closets in this house.
3. Self Portrait
4.Your Favorite Room
For many reasons this is my favorite, but the most important one is that when I come in here, it means the kids are in bed and I can go to SLEEP!
5. The Kitchen Sink
Sorry, messy day at my house. I THOUGHT about doing them this morning, but ran out of time before school. If it were yesterday, it would have been clean!
6. The Laundry Room
ours is in the garage, so it is dark and dirty. :P
7. The toilet-Pee and everything! I didn't cheat at all!
8.What are your kids doing right now?

9.Your dream vacation.
Well I don't know how you guys got those pictures of your dream vacations. So I will just have to tell you that it is to travel through Europe. Particularly London.
10. Your Favorite Shoes
I tag Val, Gailine, & Teri
3 comments:
Fun :) Thanks for not tagging me. haha
I really had to read a lot to catch up, you have had a lot going on! It was fun though. BTW, was that a tag for me back there? Um, I might get to that, don't hold it against me if I don't do it! Love you! I enjoyed seeing the picture tag.
I enjoyed your picture tag. Now I will have to see if I can figure out entering all those pictures.
Post a Comment