Together Forever

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day











So for Labor Day we went to the beach. We got up early and left so that we could beat the crowds. No Luck! It was really busy by the time we got there at 9:30. It was also SO COLD! 68 degrees and drizzling! Sorry to my AZ friends who would love that weather! I would have been fine if I had been prepared. Anyway, it warmed up and it was a lot of fun. The waves were HUGE! I tried to catch one on camara, but it didn't work. Ethan was content to play in the sand, while Andrew is every bit Jeff's kid because he just wanted to be in the water. Which made us a little nervous because the waves were so big. But he had fun all the same. Zack wanted to run around in the sand, and we let him for a little while, but then we locked him up in the pack n play. He had fun though! Then Jeff buried the boys in the sand and they thought that was so cool. all in all it was a great time. We don't get a lot of time with Jeff so it was SO nice to have him all to ourselves for a few hours. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

CAN U ADOPT ME? HEE...
WHAT A LOVELY & JOYFUL FAMILY U HAVE...
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE KIDS ONE DAY...HOPING FOR NOW.
THANKS FOR SHARING!
U MAY VISIT MY BLOG, BUT MOSTLY ART/DESIGN/LIFE-DRAMA BLOG
CLICK-CLICK HERE= LENORE-NEVERMORE.BLOGSPOT.COM

TAKE CARE U GUYS!

BL said...

thats so funny, we did the same thing- got up early to avoid the crowds and we were like "why did we get up so early there is NOBODY here." what beach did you go to? Newport was great.


All because two people fell in love