For those of you who know us well, you know that we are NASCAR fans. I include myself in that statement now. I used to dread Sundays because I had to watch the "stupid" race. But now I enjoy watching it, and surprise myself with all that I know! Anyway the race was here in CA this past weekend and they had a fan fest beforehand that we went to. Richard Petty was there, who apparantly was racing when my Dad was in High school! Kasey Kahne was there, he is so good looking! and there were other drivers there too. We got a picture of Jeff Gordon's car (#24). We aren't huge fans of him, but he is a good race driver. Tony Stewarts car, of COURSE!(#20) and my all time favorite driver Carl Edwards (#99). It has nothing to do with his racing abilities, I will admit. It is because he is so very handsome. No worries, Jeff knows! He got me a Carl Edwards toy car and then had him sign it. You are probably thinking I am totally lame, but that's ok.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
NASCAR Fan Fest
For those of you who know us well, you know that we are NASCAR fans. I include myself in that statement now. I used to dread Sundays because I had to watch the "stupid" race. But now I enjoy watching it, and surprise myself with all that I know! Anyway the race was here in CA this past weekend and they had a fan fest beforehand that we went to. Richard Petty was there, who apparantly was racing when my Dad was in High school! Kasey Kahne was there, he is so good looking! and there were other drivers there too. We got a picture of Jeff Gordon's car (#24). We aren't huge fans of him, but he is a good race driver. Tony Stewarts car, of COURSE!(#20) and my all time favorite driver Carl Edwards (#99). It has nothing to do with his racing abilities, I will admit. It is because he is so very handsome. No worries, Jeff knows! He got me a Carl Edwards toy car and then had him sign it. You are probably thinking I am totally lame, but that's ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
No comments:
Post a Comment