So, my friend Melonie texted me the other day with what I consider VERY bad news. Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight Series, was writing Twilight from Edwards perspective and one of her friends decided that they would illegaly post her manuscript and Stephenie has since decided to STOP WRITING THE REST OF THE BOOK! I am so upset! It was going to be SO amazingly good and now we only get like half of it. So I'm very sad about this and thought I would share.
2 comments:
At least we have the movie to look forward too! :)
I, too went into a slight depression when I heard this. I was so upset with SM!!!! I thought she was being unreasonable and just throwing a big hissy-fit. I understand that she's upset but hey, I didn't post it so why should I have to suffer!...Like I said...I'm pretty bummed. She did post the first 234 pages on her website so that her fans wouldn't feel dishonest. It was sooooo good and it made me even more mad that she stopped. On a lighter note - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! The movie is coming out on my birthday now!
Post a Comment