We went on vacation to Arrowhead a couple weeks ago and it was a lot of fun! The weather was SO beautiful and the kids had so much fun getting dirty and playing in Lake Gregory. The coolest part was the squirrels! We went to this park and the squirrels came right up to you, literally, and begged for food. So we bought peanuts and fed them. I actually got to pet one! It didn't even flinch at all. (I scrubbed my hands with sanitizer I promise!) They were the funniest squirrels I have ever seen! They weren't even afraid of the kids. It was a lot of fun!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Arrowhead
We went on vacation to Arrowhead a couple weeks ago and it was a lot of fun! The weather was SO beautiful and the kids had so much fun getting dirty and playing in Lake Gregory. The coolest part was the squirrels! We went to this park and the squirrels came right up to you, literally, and begged for food. So we bought peanuts and fed them. I actually got to pet one! It didn't even flinch at all. (I scrubbed my hands with sanitizer I promise!) They were the funniest squirrels I have ever seen! They weren't even afraid of the kids. It was a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All because two people fell in love
No comments:
Post a Comment