Last week the weather was so nice and warm! It wasn't cold and it wasn't hot. We needed to water the lawn anyway, so we broke out the swimsuits!
As you can see the boys had a BLAST! I had to edit and delete so many pictures. I tried a bunch of different settings on my camera and still most came out blurry. I will figure it out one day! But these are the best I got. Some were so funny I had to include them even though they were blurry.
Like this one!
And this one. My beautiful boys with their gorgeous eyes!
And this one too because Andrew could NOT keep still no matter how bad I wanted a picture!
My little Monkey. I love these boys! So glad we could enjoy this evening of fun and lots of laughs! This is what it is all about!


1 comment:
What fun! And the Thomas underwear are priceless. There's a setting you can change on your camera that may help when taking action pictures. Remind me and I'll show you some day.
Post a Comment