Together Forever

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bluebonnet Pictures

Once again, Lindsay Walden has captured my handsome boys' personalities wonderfully! I can't believe how big and handsome they are. 

I had never really heard of Bluebonnets before (unless you count the butter) and they are a big deal out here. I think they are the state flower, and it is also the name of the boys school. Lindsay, Jeff and the boys braved fire ants and snakes to take these pictures. I'm not sure if they saw any though. I was stuck at home working a LAME garage sale. Lol!

Who is this little man? When did he get the idea to grow up so quickly?

Ethan's sweetness comes out in his eyes when he takes pictures. You can just see that he is a little sweetheart!



Andrew, my goof ball, my first born, the one who currently can drive me soo stinkin crazy I don't know what to do with myself! Then he will have moments of pure sweetness and kindness and he can just tell when I need a hug. Reminds me of Jeff actually. :) 




I love this look of Andrew's. He has always had expressive eyebrows and this shows it off. I get that look a lot when he is doing something naughty and he is trying to be cute!


Zack always wants to play in this trunk at Lindsay's house. I think this look says it all 
"Yes! I finally made it in!"

Thank you Lindsay! Not only are you a great friend, but you give me the sweetest pictures of my boys! You are AWESOME!

2 comments:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Wow your boys are getting so big! You have the most beautiful children. Look out girls these Aviles boys are going to be heartbreakers =)

Jennifer Edling said...

What great pictures! Andrew looks so much like Jeff (to me) these days! I miss you!


All because two people fell in love