Together Forever

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Memory's New Hair!

I liked my hair this color, but I was ready for a change. Luckily for me, I babysit for an awesome hair stylist! So 2 nights of date night babysitting and....

Wa La! New hair! :) I love it! I have never been this blonde, ever. These pictures in my opinion don't really do it justice, but it was late! lol We had a blast hanging out too. I'm so lucky to babysit for people who are now my friends too! 


I had her do some long layers too. I really like it!
(Can you tell?)

(yes I am wearing a Twilight shirt. Notice there is no characters from the movie on it. I refuse to buy a shirt with Robert Pattinson. He is not the Edward in my head!)

3 comments:

Amber said...

It looks good on you. I always thought you could off blonde or brunette...yup, I was right! The different colored hair blends and looks soo pretty...just like you!

Unknown said...

Ooooh la la! It looks awesome! Blonds do have more fun. It's true. Just went back myslef in January and did even MORE last week. ;)What does Jeff think??

Jennifer Edling said...

I love the doo! You're beautiful!


All because two people fell in love