And wiser too! Happy Birthday to you!
Jeff turned 32 the end of March and we had a little party.
We couldn't invite everyone we wanted to, but we were happy with those who did come!
We ended up with 19 kids and 10 adults. Or something like that. We were outnumbered!
But they played great and we only had 1 little accident, but no fights! That has to be some kind of record!
Dan, Nat, Ormond, Heidi, Harley, and little Dallas
Aaron and Gina ( I watch their son Dallas)
Jeff tried to get Caleb to help him blow out his candles, but it didn't work so well.
He didn't need it though because he did them all on his own! I don't think I could have done that.
We had a great time with our friends. Thank you all for coming!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeff!!
How fun! Happy Birthday, Jeff!!
Post a Comment