Together Forever

Monday, December 20, 2010

Now that I have caught you all up on our happenings, I hope to be more regular about posting! I always say that and never follow through, but I really hope to be better! I want to stop doing my scrap-booking and make this my annual scrapbook. It has been very redundant to do both a scrapbook and the blog AND Facebook! So in 2011 I hope to do better!

I hope that you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Remember why we celebrate the season and enjoy your families!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you've been busy, Memory! I thought you couldn't get on to blogger...what happened and how did you fix it?

Good to see you again! IN pictures, at least:>

Memory said...

I could get on blogger, I just couldn't post pictures. So I upgraded my storage space for $5 and now I have 20 GB of space to fill. :)


All because two people fell in love