Our friends the Hanson's invited us over for a candelight Christmas Eve dinner. It was lots of fun to get to know them better!
They do an informal talent show every year and our kids didn't want to participate. I read a Christmas story. Their kids however did a great job playing instruments, writing poems and doing tricks. Rebecca can take any word and say it backwards. We tested her and it was amazing how quickly she could do it! If you know her, you should ask her to do it for you!
They decorated cookies for Santa too. The kids loved it and didn't make as big a mess as I expected! There was a mess, but not too bad. They had lots of fun too!
They have a lab who had 11 puppies just after Halloween. They were down to 3 puppies left and it was SO much fun to play with them! If Jeff weren't allergic to them we would have come home with one for sure! So sweet! I wish I had a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment